O Kamakhya, giver of blessings, Goddess who dwells in the blue mountain,
O Goddess, mother of the universe, who is the form of the Yoni,
I adore you!
The Kamakhya temple is one of the main pithas (sacred place) among fifty one Saktipithas and the temple is dedicated to Mother Goddess Kamakhya, who is another form of Goddess Parvati.
She is worshipped as yoni (vagaina/vulva). The name Kamakhya literally means ‘She whose title/definition is Sexual Desire.’
Kamakhya Maa is not only wise, valiant and the source of creation, she is also very much in touch with her sexuality, fertility and related bodily functions.
The name of the Goddess, Kamakhya, also indicates that she is at once the desired, the desiring and the granter of desires.
What use are meditations, reciting mantras, giving gifts or kula nectars? O Durga, without yoni worship, all are fruitless.
You should offer pujas at Kamakhya Temple if you are:
- Affected by black magic
- Separated from their lovers and want to get back
- Are divorced or are undergoing divorce
- Separated from the spouse
- Suffering from loss of virility
- Suffering from influence of ghosts, spirits and other paranormal activity
- Suffering from health problems especially life-threatening diseases like cancer
- Want to bring other people into their way of thinking i.e. influence the thoughts of other people
- Want to attract wealth and success into your life
- Want to ward off all negative energy and obstacles
Different Puja Options Available at Kamakhya Temple
Get Immediate Relief By Worshiping Kamakhya Devi
Black Magic Removal Puja
For thousands of years, people believe that the reason behind the black magic cure here at this temple is the presence of Goddess Kali in ten different forms. The presence of the 10 Mahavidyas is said to strengthen the powers to cure and ward off black magic.
If you are suffering from influence of bad spirits, black magic, buri nazar (evil eye) etc. you can get this puja done.
Vashikaran is a well-known tried and tested ritual in the field of Tantra and Mantra. It this ancient Tantra ritual one can gain control over someone else's mind. The Vashikaran Puja is a process to influence another person’s mind so that they work according to our wishes and desires.
In Sanskrit, 'Vashi' means 'to attract' and 'Karan' means to 'control'. The Vashikaran puja will, therefore, help you to attract a person, gain control over his mind and thoughts and ultimately influence him to behave, act and think according to your desires.
Puja and Havan for Infertility and Childless Couples
Maa Kamakhya is the Goddess who rules sexuality, fertility and other related bodily functions. The name Kamakhya literally means ‘She whose title/definition is Sexual Desire.’ She is one of the most powerful fertility Goddessess.
It is not only the women who can pray here, men having infertility problems can also offer prayers. It is believed that Kamadev the Lord of Love was once cursed by Shiva and lost his virility. He prayed to the Yoni at the Kamakhya Temple and regained his virility.
This temple is, therefore, a good place for both husbands and wives to offer prayers for conceiving a child.
Navagraha Puja at Kamahkya Temple for Graha Dosha Nivaran
For hundreds of years people have offered Navagraha Puja at Kamakhya Temple for Graha Dosha Nivaran. The reason is that this temple is the seat of the 10 Mahavidyas or the ten different aspects of Maa Durga. Each one of these Mahavidyas is the presiding deities for each Grahas namely -
- Maa Dhumavati - Ketu; Maa Matangi - Chandra; Maa Bagola - Mangal; Maa Tara - Brihaspati; Maa Kamala - Ravi; Maa Bhairavi - Shani; Maa Chinnamasta - Rahu; Maa Bhubaneshwari - Shukra and Maa Tripura Sundari - Budh
The puja can remove the malefic influence of planets in your life and bring in a positive inflow of energy.
Visiting the Temple?
If you set out to the temple in the morning after a fresh bath, you will experience the piousness of the atmosphere even before you enter the temple.
The daily routine of Kamakhya temple starts from morning 5.30 am and ends with the closure of its gates at 5.30 pm. The temple gates open for the pilgrims at 8 am while the Snana and Nitya puja takes place before that, you can offer homage once the gates open.
The temple can be visited at any time during the year as each season has its own attraction. However many people like to visit the temple during the rainy season of Ashad in order to experience the Ambubachi Mela.
Read More - To know all about visiting the temple and the procedure to be the followed
The significance of the Temple:
The temple is known as Kamrup-Kamakhya Temple is nestled on Nilachal Hill of Guwahati, Assam. The architecture of the temple is magnificent and this is one of North East India’s most popular tourist destination attracting devotees and pilgrims from across the country.
When a powerful temple is located in a place of natural scenic beauty the whole experience becomes a divine one. Presence of the majestic Nilachal hill with the river Brahmaputra flowing close by creates a calm and soothing atmosphere that increases the divinity of the place.
Read More - The significance of Kamakhya
Kamakhya Devi Mantras
1. Beej Mantra
||Kleem Kleem Kamakhya Kleem Kleem namaha: ||
“क्लीं क्लीं कामाख्या क्लीं क्लीं नमः |”
2. Kamakhya Devi Main Mantra:
Kamakhya Var De, Devi Neelparvat Vasini, | Tvam Devi Jagtaam, Matriyoni Mudrednao stute ||
“कामाख्याये वरदे देवी नीलपावर्ता वासिनी | त्व देवी जगत माता योनिमुद्रे नमोस्तुते || ”
“कामाख्ये काम संपने कामेश्वरी हरि प्रिये, | “कमाना देहि में नित्य कामेश्वरी नमोस्तुते ||
Read More - Complete List of Mantras
It is not always possible for you to travel to the temple and offer pujas, don’t worry we are here for you.
If you order a puja through us we will ensure that:
- Our representative is personally present at the Kamakhya Temple to offer the puja on your behalf.
- We will follow all prescribed rituals while performing the puja
- We will let you know time and date of puja in advance so you can meditate or perform a small puja at home to connect on a spiritual and mental level.
- The puja will be performed at the Kamakhya Temple. The prasadam will be packed in such a way that it retains its purity and does not get damaged while shipping.
- We are here to answer any query for yours and are always willing to help.